So... Star-Lord's MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) father is ....


Ego the living planet!!

Check this link for details.
Star-Lord's father revealed!

Wow... mind blown. A living planet, in a human form, is able to use his cosmic family jewels to father a kid with a regular Earthling woman. Who'd have thought???

In the context of fictional entertainment, and being Marvel and all, sure I'll take it. Though I'd wonder how regular conversations between Peter Quill and Ego would be like...

Peter: Hey dad, wanna play ball?
Ego: Sure, son. One sec, let me grab that asteroid.

Peter: Hey dad, do I have any sibling(s) in the universe?
Ego: (silence)

Peter: Hey dad, what happened to grandpa?
Ego: He chased this gorgeous-looking meteor into a black-hole and never made it out.

Peter: Hey dad, check out that cute Earth chick!
Ego: I liked them better when they lived in caves and wore less clothes.

Don't get me wrong. I loved the first movie, I've even got the DVD. I'm sure the sequel will be as awesome, if not more than the original. I know I'm certainly looking forward to May 2017.

Ego: I'm your father!!
Peter: YESSSS!! Ohhh I've always wanted a dad. Are you rich, dad? Do you have diamonds, gold, in some abandoned mine under your skin? I gotta tell my friend, Yondu. He loves gold and expensive stuff like that. Yeah, and he won't be bullying me no more, now that my dad is like a GOD! Ohhh, and all the chicks are gonna be paying me more attention from now on....
Ego: Knew I should have bought that condom....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response From IRAS about Seller's Stamp Duty (SSD)

Fishy Practices in the Office... And Then I Got Laid Off

[Seller Stamp Duty Episode] IRAS Feedback After Meeting My MP