First Post

If you have somehow stumbled upon this blog, first off, this blog will likely have nothing to do with forex trading since I have stopped doing that for years. Sorry to disappoint, though my forex trading skills are nothing to crow about.

The only reason for using this URL is that some years back, I have tried to register to Google Adsense with it. Application was rejected (more like put on-hold) due to insufficient content. Now that I'm no longer into forex, I didn't want to continue maintaining that blog anymore, but Adsense doesn't allow me to CANCEL that application and start over. I can't even find a customer service channel to file a ticket with!!

Hence, I'm stuck with this URL for now. Thought I might use it to vent my frustrations 😡!!

If anyone knows a way to help me fix this issue, give me a buzz. Else, I'll continue to post angry stuff here 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response From IRAS about Seller's Stamp Duty (SSD)

[Seller Stamp Duty Episode] IRAS Feedback After Meeting My MP

Fishy Practices in the Office... And Then I Got Laid Off